Thursday, December 31, 2009

Who is that snoring?

So the story goes....Jackson has been giving us a hard time going to bed lately. He wants to get up 50 times and tell us something to prolong going to bed. This specific night, I told him very firmly, do not get back up. Mommy and Daddy will see you in the morning. Jackson says "OK, Mommy". That night at 11:30pm, I wake to Jason snoring in my ear. This was not just a normal snore! It was a snore I had not heard before. I could not figure it out! It sounded as if he were snoring back to back. I nudged him to get him to stop, but that snore did not stop. Hmmm..I thought?? I looked around to see if Jackson was around. He was no where to be seen. I rolled over, and I continued to hear it. I got up and looked in our bedroom floor and I still did not see him. As I was walking back around the bed, I hear that snore again. I walked in the living room to find this....

A peacefully sleeping little boy!


I had to wake Jason to see this one! I'm not sure how long he was sleeping on the couch, but he knew Mommy meant what she said that night. :-) I have no idea how he did not fall of the couch! He was sleeping good. He did not wake up when I carried him back to his room. He was still in a deep sleep AND snoring. I still laugh when I look at this picture.

No comments: