On Saturday, December 5th, we celebrated Savannah with her first birthday party. I am still in disbelief that my sweet baby girl has turned a year old! Where did this past year go?? It seems like yesterday, I was pregnant with her dreaming of the day I would meet my precious little girl. We are so thankful for so many wonderful friends and dear family who were there to wish Savannah a Happy Birthday. We are truly blessed!
A quick family photo from Savannah's party! Jackson was too busy trying to get down and play with Savannah's new toys..jpg)
Thank you Mr. Steve for bringing Savannah's best friend, Kate! We missed you Andrea, but know that you were having a great time!.jpg)
.jpg)
Aunt Ashley and soon to be Uncle Jason with the birthday girl!.jpg)
Grandma and sweet little Kendall
.jpg)
The Frye family
I just love this picture! Savannah's boyfriend, Hampton, trying to take her food. :-).jpg)
The Wardlaw's giving Savannah a special birthday wish!
.jpg)
The birthday girl's smash cake!
.jpg)
Can we say CAKE TIME?!!
.jpg)
Savannah was so cute her with cake. She was just way too dainty. :-) She was determined not to put a show on for us.
This was the closest we got to a show and we all got a good laugh from it. She went face first. However, the cake was bigger than she was and made it hard for her to get it just the way she wanted it..jpg)
After a little help from grandma with a spoon, this is what our "messy" little girl looked like. I could just pinch those little cheeks!
Some of Savannah's friends enjoying cake and ice cream.
My sweet neices! I just loves these girls!
Jennifer, Kevin, Kendall, and Haley
Savannah having some fun with her birthday presents. She loved her crawling baby doll from Nannie and Papa!
Loving another gift from Aunt Tami, Uncle Bryan and the girls!
Later that evening, Nannie and Uncle Rick also enjoyed one of Savannah's gifts! :-).jpg)
Thank you family and friends for coming to celebrate our precious baby girl as she turned one and for all the wonderful gifts! We appreciate you taking the time out of your day for making this a special day for our daughter! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment