I look forward to the extended Starnes Family Christmas Dinner every year! It is usually 80+ of us there. I am so blessed to be a part of such a loving and caring family. It means so much to me to have this for my kids who will grow up knowing what its like to have a close knit family. I love listening to all the conversations going on and all the kiddos playing and laughing together. Each child has a gift under the tree and I love to see all the kids gathered together and opening their gifts. The memories from year to year are priceless! A big thanks to Debbie and Harry who host this each year for us!!
Grandma with Savannah, Jackson, and Abigail
Abigail and Savannah
Most of the kids gathered around the tree! This is what Christmas is all about!!.jpg)
Daddy and Savannah opening her gift...
I love these girls!! They are going to be great pals!.jpg)
She is such a ham!
Haley getting a little tickle from Griffin! I love it! The giggles, the giggles..
Jackson and Luke playing together. Every time Jackson looks at this picture, he says "Mommy, I'm sharing with Luke".
Jackson was excited to get ANOTHER train set! He is obsessed!.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment