+(2).jpg)
Yes, he was picking out some chocolate chip pieces. After eating them, he would rub his stomach and say, "hmm, Mommy I like this chocolate, I don't like that chocolate(as he's pointing to the advent calendar he had been eating the whole month of December)
While we waited on the cookies to bake, we went outside to spread the reindeer food out on the lawn for Santa's reindeer. The reindeer food is oatmeal with a little bit of glitter mixed in so that the Reindeer will be able to spot it from the sky. Jackson thought for sure he saw Santa and the reindeer once. On another occasion, he thought he saw them, but then decided "No, it's not reindeer, its a airplane". :-)
He had so much fun throwing out the reindeer food..jpg)
Ooo, I see him Mommy!
.jpg)
Once we finished spreading the reindeer food, we came back in to leave Santa some cookies and milk. Jackson was so excited to leave milk and cookies for Santa! What a fun night preparing for Santa's arrival.
It was so cute watching the excitement that he had pouring milk for Santa..jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment