Monday, December 28, 2009

Savannah's One Year Check Up

I took Savannah for her one year check up three weeks ago. We were a little late getting her in for her checkup due to Thanksgiving and her party. They tried to schedule it the day before her party. I wasn't so sure about that with her getting shots, so I waited one more week to take her. Just as I thought, Savannah is a little squirt.

Savannah's Statistics are as follows:

Weight: 17lbs 11oz
Height: 28in
HC: 17 3/4

At this rate, she will be TWO before we get to turn her around in her car seat. :-)They are actually recommending waiting until two before you turn them around now. We will have to see how that goes! She was in the 10th percentile for both weight and height. The pediatrician is not at all concerned about her weight. She said she is well proportion for her height and weight and growing just fine! Shots this go round did not go so well. She had a shot in both legs and both arms. As you could imagine, I did not have a happy little girl. However, Savannah is very easy going and did get over it pretty fast. Once she got past the initial shock, she was smiling at all the nurses again!

No comments: