Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jackson's Preschool Christmas Party

Jackson had his preschool Christmas party the last day before his winter break. It is always so much fun watching him interact with his preschool friends. Being a room mom has been so much fun! I love being able to stay involved with him. Jackson has two of the best teachers I could ask for!

Each child had a stocking filled with some goodies!

Here is a gift(a book) from his teachers, a wreath ornament that the kids made for the Christmas tree, and a gift bag made for the Mommy's and Daddy's. The gift bag a a candle with three little snowmen on it made by Jackson and a picture ornament for the tree. The little card on the bag read:

Little Snowman, One, Two, Thee

Made with my fingers

for you from me

When you light the candle

It will burn so bright

to remind you that I love you

Day and Night!
Saying their prayers before eating their snacks! So sweet!
I love this boy so much!!
Mrs. Liz and Mrs. Tara opening their gifts from the kiddos! They were super excited to get a gift card to bonefish grill!
Playing pin the nose on the reindeer...Jackson was so excited about this game.
After 5 spins, he pinned the nose on the reindeer and he was so proud!
Jackson and his girlfriend, Ava!
Jackson and Mrs. Liz making reindeer food for Christmas Eve.
The Ho, Ho, Ho boys! Aren't they cute?!

No comments: