Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!

We celebrated Christmas with the Starnes today. It was great as always, but it wasn't the same without Tami, Bryan, and the girls. We sure did miss them this year!! They were on their way to California and I'm sure will have a fabulous time skiing. I know the girls were so excited!

Mommy: Savannah, who are you talking to?"
Savannah: "I talk to Nannie!"
This girl loves to call her Nannie!

Telling the Christmas story....Grandma is really good about having a activity each year with the kids to hear the story of Baby Jesus! Daddy with Jackson and Savannah opening the first present Love this picture! I just love how she is checking out her dollhouse from Grandma and Papa! Jackson checking out his Iron Man from Uncle Bryan and Aunt Tami! Haley was very excited to open her pillow pet from Jackson and Savannah. Uncle Kevin playing with Iron Man while the kids give a silly pose for me We have been blessed each year with nice enough weather for the kids to go outside and play.


Now, we are off to bed so Santa can make a stop at our house! Jackson poured Santa his milk and put out his cookies, with hesitation of course. He wanted to have them for himself. :-) We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

No comments: