Oh, how excited I was to see snow this morning! We had a pretty rough night, so I wasnt sure what to expect with Jackson today. He was up crying with his ears until about 1:00am! He finally went to sleep with some numbing drops and got up at 7:00. I told him there was snow outside and he said "Wow!!(as he's looking out his window) Mommy, can we go outside and play in it? I'm not sick anymore." How could I deny him of that?! So, of course, I said Yes, we can go out and play after breakfast. He was SOOO excited! We missed the snow in February, so this was the first snow we got to experience at home with them. Can we say "SO MUCH FUN"!!! What a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas....with a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!! My tree was still up, so for me, that's proof of a White Christmas!!
YES!! We have snow!!!
Here's the proof of a white Christmas!
Jackson had a absolute ball!!! You would have never known he was up all night crying and complaining about his ears, which ended up being a double ear infection. I took him to the doctor today after nap to find out both ears were infected and the right ear had gotten REALLY bad. Regardless, he made the best of his snow day!
WOW!!! Mommy, Look at all that snow!! Can you see the excitment on his face?!
Savannah loved the snow, that is until she got really cold!!! Her gloves fell off twice. The second time I went to put them on, I noticed her hands were blue! Poor Baby! She began to cry, so I told Jason I was taking her in. Jackson and Jason finished the snowman while I took Savannah in. She and I watched out the window and when they finished I went outside to take a picture. I look at Savannah as she's cring through the window wanting to come back out. I asked her if she wanted to come back out and she met me at the door. I gave her my gloves and she was happy...that is until I asked her to take a picture with the snowman. She has never had a problem with a snowman and didnt seem to mind it when we were building him. However, with the eyes, nose, arms, and hat.....She said "I don't like snowman". She didn't want anything to do with Mr. Snowman!
My little Snow Angel
Sleigh riding!!!!!
SNOWBALL FIGHT!!! Savannah LOVED this!

She can't go outside without making a trip to her little house! Rain, Shine, OR SNOW! Snow Angel....As Jackson would say...just like Caliou!
Meet our Snowman! Jackson was so proud!
Daddy, Jackson, and Mr. Snowman....Daddy made the bottom, Mommy made the stomach, and Jackson made the head! I have to say he's a pretty little smowman. :-) Jackson, being all boy, wanted to knock Mr. Snowman over. He had no problem knocking his head off, but as you can see he struggled with the rest. He was determined!
My babies cuddling and getting warm after a cold play in the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment