Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Magic Kingdom

Tuesday, after our princess breakast, we got on the monorail and headed to Magic Kingdom. This is my favorite park and I could not wait to see Cinderella's castle! There is nothing more magical than that! :-) That's why I have several favorites in front of the castle! :-)

My sweet little family! How blessed I am!




I loved these pictures, so I added this border. How perfect in front of Cinderella's castle?!
I love my hubby! Yes, dreams do come true!!
This as the border I used for our Christmas Card this year. Wishing your family a Merry Christmas and a Happpy New Year!!





Savannah playing in the play area while waiting in line to ride Winnie the Pooh! They had so much for the to do. Thank goodness because it was a long wait! Jackson loved It's a Small World! Aren't they cute with their Soveniers?!




This picture doesn't do the castle justice at night. It was beautiful!!

Jackson's favorite ride...The Buzz Lightyear Ride. He's shooting the bad guys!

Jackson and Savannah with Walt Disney and Minnie Mouse! Beautiful!


Love these boys!

Dumbo!! You can't go to Disney without riding Dumbo!

No comments: