
Savannah's favorite ride of all the parks was at Epcot, the Nemo ride. You rode around in a clamobile looking for Nemo just like in the movie. She LOVED it. .The whole week, she talked about wanting to ride Nemo. We rode it 3 different times and it did not get old for her. I have to admit I enjoyed it, too! It was so neat how they were able to put the animated fish in with real fish.
Loving on Nemo after the ride! She and Jackson were so cute trying to feed these fish rocks. After we rode Nemo, we headed over to the World Showcase for dinner. We saw this train set in Germany and Jackson was obsessed. Savannah was in the stroller bundled up with a blanket, while Jackson ran back and forth across this bridge watching all the trains go through the city for I know 30 minutes!
My sweet Girl sitting by on of the many trees we saw in Disney.
They were so excited!!!
Jackson sitting on the "J" block with the Nutcracker!
Monday, our second day, we had planned on that morning being our time to explorer Epcot. Unfortunately, Jason woke up sick Monday morning and wasn't able to join us. We were very sad, but still made the best of it and went on to Epcot.
I LOVE this picture. It would be perfect if Jason was in it!
I was planning on a Christmas card from Disney this year and LOVED this spot as a possible Christmas card photo. However, with Jason missing I knew I would not do a family picture so I tried to get a shot of the kids together. I put this border around it in case I decided to use it. However, I didn't realize Savannah's nose was running until after the fact. I refuse to delete it because it is too darn cute even with her runny nose! :-)
Jason was really looking forward to riding test track with Jackson. I was really sad he wasn't there to ride it with him. I was surprised that Jackson was able to ride it. He loved it, except for the part where the big truck is coming at you with flashing lights and a loud horn. I mean who wouldn't be scared of that, right?
After lunch, Grandma, Jackson, and I used our fast pass for Soaring and then planned to head back for naps. However, when we came off the ride, this is what we found. Savannah was passed out! So, we decided to let her get a little nap in and skip going back to the hotel. :-) Instead, Jason was feeling better, so he met us at Hollywood Studios. I will talk about that in another post.
Our third trip to Epcot was Tuesday morning for a princess breakfast at Askershus! This was one of my two favorite things we did the entire week. I really didn't know what to expect with the kids, but I have to say Savannah really enjoyed it. She made my day! I was so excited to see how much she enjoyed being with them. Jackson didn't have a whole lot to do with them, but he did take a couple pictures. We met Belle and got a 8x10 picture before we were seated. After breakfast, the princess's made their rounds to meet all the kids. They were great with the kids and had the best mannerisms. They are trained very well! Unfortunately, there was a glare behind us that I didn't know about, so the pictures didn't turn out great. However, we have pictures and memories and that's what matters.
So happy Daddy was feeling better!! A family picture with Goofy before our breakfast. Princess Aurora!
Savannah's favorite, Snow White!
Cinderella!
Princess Ariel!
My favorite of the whole breakfast.....They did a princess walk and Snow White grabbed Savannah's hand and she followed in the parade. They took the parade around the entire restaurant and Savannah never looked back. It was precious!!!
Saying goodbye to Epcot, so we thought....
Our fourth and final visit to Epcot was Thursday morning. We were on our way to Magic Kingdom and you can take the monorail between Epcot and Magic Kingdom. I wanted to go to Epcot when they opened because both the kids kept asking to meet the characters there at the Character Spot, but they always had at least a 30 minute wait. I asked and was told that if you got there at 9:00 in the morning, there was usually no wait and Jason really wanted to do some things there with Jackson that he missed out on. I was so glad we made that final trip because it was my second favorite thing of the week. Seeing the smiles and hearing the giggles will never be forgotten!
Jackson was so excited to meet Mickey Mouse!
Savannah wasn't so sure about Mickey Mouse! He was much bigger in person! :-)
All of us with Mickey Mouse!
Jackson finally meets pluto. Jackson became obsessed with Pluto while we were at Disney. I would have never guessed Jackson's souvenir choice was going to be a pluto. Love this picture of Jackson with Pluto!
Savannah didn't waste any time meeting Minnie Mouse! As soon as she saw her, she ran to her and gave her a hug! Aren't the so cute together?!
Savannah had to blow her a kiss, too! This was unprompted! Too cute!!
I love that she could not keep her eyes off Minne! She had to grab her Minnie to show the "real" Minnie!
Saying Hi to Donald Duck.....
So, he walks over and reaches for her hand and she walks with him. Priceless!
My little darlings with Donald Duck! 
Savannah wasn't a fan of Goofy! He was too big!
Jackson, however, loved him! It was too cute watching goofy tickle Jackson. Goofy was our last character to meet and Jackson wanted to go talk to them all again. By then, the line was out the door. I'm so thankful we made that last minute decision to go back and try it one last time!
Here are a few more of my favorites just because..... I love these kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment