We made two trips to Hollywood Studios! On Monday, our second day in Disney, we met Daddy there after Epcot since he was feeling better! We got there just in time to see the end of a parade and then we headed over to see the Stunt Show. We all loved it! Jackson and Savannah both sat through the whole thing and never once lost interest. We had a quick dinner after the show and then headed over to the the Fantasmic Mickey show.
The "bad guy" jumping trucks!
Mickey at the Fantasmic Show. I was a little disappointed in this show. It was a bit much for kids. Don't get me wrong, I think the show was great, but not for small kids. Jackson hid his face most of the show. I remembered reading about this after the fact. If you have young kids that get scared easily, this show is not for them. However, it is a great show!
Our second trip to Hollywood Studios was our last day there. This was the only time of our trip I was a little disappointed. I really wanted to do Toy Story Mania with Jackson and we were not able to do this. We were leaving after our Character lunch and by the time we made it to Toy Story Mania, there was a 70 minute wait and the fast pass was already at 5:40pm. I was very sad, but this only means we have to go back soon! :-)
Our last day at Disney! So sad!
Waiting on Playhouse Disney to start....Savannah was so cute dancing around.
Before we headed back home, we had lunch at Hollywood and Vine with Handy Manny, Leo, June, and Oso! Savannah was a little skeptical, but Jackson LOVED it!
Jackson meets Handy Manny! Savannah not so sure about him. She LOVED all the princesses, Minnie Mouse, and Donald Duck. All the others, she didn't want ,much to do with, other than pointing at them and telling us who they were.
Jackson LOVES special agent Oso!
Jackson giving Leo one last hug before we got on the road!
This was a great way to end our trip! Look at the smile on his face! That's what it's all about!
No comments:
Post a Comment