Saturday, December 25, 2010

Rabon Family Christmas

After enjoying all our Santa gifts and spending Christmas morning with Grandma and Papa, we got dressed and ready to head to my parents to celebrate Christmas together. We had a great day! Having my baby boy well would have made it perfect. Looks like we will be heading to the doctor tomorrow. He's been crying with ear pain off and on today. :-(
The Crew (minus me of course)

The ones who started it all....Love you Mom and Dad! Me and my precious baby girl!
I could just eat her up!! How sweet!! Looks like she already knows how to be a little mommy! :-) This is what it's all about! This picture brings tears to my eyes! Jackson was SUPER excited to get his pillow pet!!! The smile on his face is priceless!! And look at that smile!! Thank you Aunt Ashley and Uncle Jason! And of course he was excited to see a superheros DVD! Thank you Uncle Rick and Aunt Erika!!

These next three pictures are hilarious! Same facial expression....

Mom and Savannah looking at each other saying "Mickey!"

Still the same facial expression! I love it! Sweet baby Molly!


Checking out their kitchen

Savannah LOVED her Mickey Mouse from Aunt Ashley and Uncle Jason! I love that she is grabbing his nose. Ha, Ha, Ha! Rick, you can have that one! :-)

Daddy was just a little excited to get new jeans! The Jeffcoats! Finally, a year that we surprised Mom!! The girls playing with their new kitchen from Jackson and Savannah!

We had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas together. I was so very thankful to have everyone there together! It is rare that it happens and I look forward to those times that it does.

No comments: