The Sunday before Christmas each year, we get together with the whole Starnes Family. I look forward to this each year. It's so much fun to see everyone and how all the little ones have grown over the year. We owe a big Thank You to Harry and Debbie for hosting this each year and making it happen! We are so blessed with such a wonderful family!!! I love them all!
My babies! My sweet Family
The Youngs Uncle Bryan and Savannah talking about Mickey Mouse
Savannah giving her cousin, Abigail, her birthday present.
The two beautiful Gracie's!
I love this boy!! You can't look at this picture and not smile! :-)
My sweet, sweet Kendall Jane! I love this girl! Most of the great-grands! We were missing some this year.
My sweet Savannah playing with her new camera! Still wide awake after a long fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment