Saturday, December 25, 2010

We wish you a Merry Christmas!!

Finally, Christmas is here!!!! Santa Claus has come and gone! I have been full of excitement for the past two weeks, as if I were a child at Christmas all over again! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE living Christmas through the eyes of my children. It truly does make me feel like a kid again! I could not wait for Christmas morning and see the look on Jackson and Savannah's face!

Our Christmas Tree!

Jackson got up first and turned on the kitchen light. I quickly told him to turn the light off(before he saw what Santa left in the playroom) and come cuddle with Mommy and Daddy. He turned the light off and said "Mommy, did Santa come? We have to go see if he ate the cookies." I told him we had to wait for Savannah to get up. We waited about 15 minutes and I told him he could go wake her up. He ran in her room yelling "Vanna, Santa came! We have to go see what we got!". OMG! How precious!! I wish we had gotten it on video! They held hands walking down the hall and ran in the playroom to see what they got....

This is what Santa left for Savannah...This is what Santa left for Jackson.....

And this is what he left for them both...
Jackson has been asking for this book forever and he finally got it from Santa! The big hit for Jackson was his Leapster Explorer! This is the one item he told Santa he wanted when he sat on his lap. Riding his bike from Santa Savannah riding her new baby around in her Cozy Coupe! These two were by far her favorites!
Opening gifts from Mommy and Daddy! Jackson has his Papa Rabon's gene with sticking out that tongue when he's concentrating. :-) Love this picture of Savannah checking out her princess Tag Jr book Daddy was excited that Mommy got the hint of him needing a new wallet! Daddy's favorite gift...A pepper grinder! So thankful my hubby likes to cook and is VERY good at it! I love that Jackson was pouting because he wanted to open Daddy's presents, too! :-)

We hope Santa was good to you and your family! He was sure good to us! Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!

No comments: