Saturday, February 5, 2011

Circus 2011

We took the kids to the circus this morning and I have to say I was not impressed this year. However, the time we had on the floor the hour before the show started was well worth our trip! Savannah had a absolute ball!!! Jackson, on the other hand, enjoyed the actual show alot better than the hour beforehand. I think we were just a little too close to the clowns for him. :-) Savannah didn't like the clowns either, but she got past that as soon as their part was over. She loved the girls in the circus and especially the dancing. The show was a bit too long for her and I had to walk out the last 30 minutes of the show with her. She was done!!! When the show was over and Jackson walked out, he said "Mommy, that was fun!'". I failed to take many pictures, but we had a great time together. Jackson and Savannah were happy to to have Haley and Kendall there, too! They were especially happy for Aunt Jennifer to be there with the yummy goldfish and gummies!

Savannah checking out the juggling.... It's really not hard, I do it all the time for the kids.

She had no hesitation going in the ring when the dancer asked for the kids to come forward to dance. Jackson was still sitting in Daddy's lap, not wanting anything to do with the floor activities. As soon as they were done, Savannah did not want to come out of the ring. She wanted to stay and dance. However, when she finally decided to walk off, she looked at me and said "I like that!". Too darn cute!!!

Not a great video, but here is the best I could get of our little dancer. I love how she looks back to make sure we are watching. :-)


Where's Jackson?? Ah! There he is!!! This silly hat came on the cotton candy the kids enjoyed during the circus. And here's Savannah playing with her circus souvenir.

No comments: