Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Little Ballerina!

Savannah started back ballet class last week....finally! Between Disney and the holidays, it has been almost 2 months that we have been to dance. They were closed most of December. Savannah did so well last week, that I thought I would bring my camera and get pictures and video today. Well, Miss Savannah had different plans. She wanted to do her own thing and just run around. I think she was just completely exhausted and was doing everything she could to stay awake. Needless to say, we left class early that day, and I did not get pictures of her in action. However, I had to share these pictures with you because they are too darn cute not to.

Savannah loves Mrs. Mimi and LOVES her ballet shoes! I love my little ballerina, even when she's being stubborn! She is actually doing what she supposed to be doing in this picture.

No comments: