Jackson came home with a cute little card from school. I believe this was supposed to be given to their Daddy's when they had Donuts for Dad, but with the snow days, they did not complete them in time. On the front of the card is a tie pasted on with glue and colored by Jackson. On the inside is a fill in the blank from Jackson on how he views Daddy. Here's how it went....
My Dad is 12 years old.
He weighs 6 pounds and is 5 feet tall.
His hair is BROWN.
His eyes are BROWN.
His favorite TV show is CARTOONS.
His favorite food is MAC N CHEESE & CHICKEN NUGGETS.
I really love it when my Dad PLAYS WITH ME.
He's the Greatest. I love you Dad!
I just loved seeing this! It makes me smile. It's so funny to see how they view us.
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment