Savannah had her first dental appointment this morning and I have to say she did great for her first visit! Jackson also had his 3rd visit and this was the best one yet for him. I am so proud of them both!!!
Savannah was so cute!! When they called her name, she was ready to go back. She had a big smile on her face and had to wave at everyone going back. She climbed right up in the chair like she knew what she was doing. The dental hygienist was attached to her right away.
Here is Savannah in her cool glasses to keep the light out of her eyes!

Savannah was so excited to hold a princess sticker to get her teeth cleaned.

Such a big girl!!!

Of course, she had to do it ALL BY HERSELF!!!

Savannah was done shortly after the previous picture. She had enough and just wanted to get down. Needless to say, she did not get all her teeth cleaned, but she got just enough for them to say she looked great! By the time the dentist came out, she did not want to get back in the chair. However, he picked up her bag of goodies and showed them to her. She was all over it then. She's opening her mouth wide for him to see all her pretty teeth.

This picture cracks me up!! Mr. Singh was in love Savannah and could not stop laughing at her being so into that goodie bag! As you can see in the picture, she was even saying "cheese". I'm not quite sure if it was for him to see her teeth or because she knew I had the camera. Notice how he is holding the bag up for her to see inside....

Savannah checking out the Wildsmiles elephant before taking her picture.

I'm so proud of my princess!!!
Jackson did absolutely awesome at this visit. He was truly a champ!! No crying for my little man!
After getting his teeth cleaned and waiting on the dentist, he decided to put his glasses on. Yes, my silly boy has them on upside down and did not want to turn them around. Silly boy!
I am not kidding when I say this...I turned around and Savannah had hers on upside down, too! Can you believe she is pointing at something?? :-)
Look at my big boy!! I'm so proud of him!!!! 
No comments:
Post a Comment