Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Jackson!!

Where has the past 4 years gone?! I can't believe my sweet baby boy is 4!!! It has been a life changing 4 years and I would not trade it for the world. I was afraid 6 years ago, I would not get the opportunity to experience being a Mommy. Jason and I waited on those 2 pink lines for what seemed like forever. I was so blessed to have held my little miracle in my arms for the first time on February 16, 2007! He was our little Valentine! We were not supposed to meet him until March 15th, but he was ready a whole month earlier, which I was fine with. I am so thankful for my sweet boy!!

You had a great day, today! Mommy made cupcakes for you to take to school to share with your friends for your birthday. Aunt Ashley came over to give you a birthday present. Savannah gave you a Leapster game, and Mommy and Daddy to took you out for dinner and to make your very first build a bear. You were so funny! You picked a dog and loved stuffing him! You did not want to dress him. You just wanted to cuddle him! You loved the experience. I did not have the camera, so we don't have pictures to share. :-(

Cupcakes for your preschool class!

Thank you Aunt Ashley for my ball hopper!!


At four, you are a super sweet little boy who is full of energy. Your 3's were definitely a challenging year, but you have mellowed out. I thought we were on the clear when I did not see any terrible twos, but no, you made up for it staring around your third birthday. You are such a smart boy and amaze us everyday with what you learn. You are a electronic guy, just like your Daddy! You can figure things out that I have no clue how to do. You are a talker!!!! You talk NON-STOP!!

You are such a silly little boy. One of the things you say right now that just cracks me up is "Mommy, he hit me" as you run into a table, chair, bed, etc.... I can' think about that without laughing.

You LOVE playing Mario on the wii. We are amazed at how good you are at 4. You have asked for a Mario cake for your birthday, so as we celebrate your birthday at Monkey Joes, we will have a Mario themed party. What 4 year old wants a Mario party?! You do my sweet boy, so that you will have!

You have truly turned into a little boy. The toddler in you is gone. It makes me so sad, but also excited to see what this next year has in store. We love you so much!! Happy 4th Birthday, Jackson!!!

No comments: