Friday, February 25, 2011

Mickey's Magic Show

The kids were so excited about Mickey's Magic Show! They even went down for a nap before 12:30, which never happens! I have to say I was just as excited as the kids were, and even more excited that Daddy got to go with us to this one. This one was by far my favorite and I believe the kids thought so, too! They did not allow photos during the show, and with us being so close to the stage, I was afraid to snap even one during the show. :-( Savannah clapped and danced almost the whole time and LOVED seeing all the princesses. However, I do believe she was MORE excited to see Minnie Mouse! She is just a little obsessed with Mickey and Minne! Jackson really enjoyed it this year as well. This was his 4th Mickey Show. Its hard to believe how fast he is growing up! Jackson and Savannah kept talking about Disney World all morning. I was afraid they would be disappointed to get there and find out it wasn't Disney World. It makes me so happy to hear them talk about their experience in Disney because I know that they really enjoyed it and have not forgotten about it yet. :-) Jackson thought he was going to ride Dumbo and Savannah thought she was going to ride Nemo. SO cute!! Thankfully, they were not disappointed and had a great time! So glad we were able to go as a family!


My little Princess before we left for the show! Of course, I wanted to take a picture of them together before we left and all they wanted to do was get in the car and go! This is what I get... In Awe...

No comments: