Savannah had her 1 month checkup on Friday. We are a little off schedule from having to go in a 1 week for her jaundice. Instead of going at 2 weeks, we took her in for a 1 month checkup and she got her Hepatitis B vaccination. Savannah stats are:
Height - 21 inches (50th percentile)
Weight - 8lbs 9oz (50th percentile)
Head Circumference - 14 inches (10th percentile)
It will be interesting to see at the two month checkup how she compares to Jackson. It looks like they are going to be opposite. Jackson tended to be in the 10th or less percentile with height and weight and above 50th for his HC.
Savannah has been more and more awake these past two days. She is so strong. She can grasped things very well, especially your finger and she is getting better with lifting her head and turning it from side to side. I am convinced she is smiling at me already. They say they do not smile until they are 6 - 8 weeks, but I truly believe Miss. Savannah smiles at her mommy. :-) She smiles at me almost every time I play or talk to her and I really don't think it's gas. I'm not sure how you can be sure, but that's what I think. Her pediatrician did tell me on Friday that she thought she was trying to smile already.
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment