Monday, December 8, 2008

No Snowman!!

Jackson has been going through a stage of fear. There are so many things that are "scary" to him. It may be something on TV or a picture he looks at. He will run to me saying "Mommy Cary". I try not to laugh but it is so funny. One night last week, I had to turn the station when Spiderman came on. We decided to watch Frosty the Snowman on Friday night with him. He did not like Frosty at all. He kept saying "Cary" or "No Snowman". He was curious, though. He watched some of it with his head buried in Nanny and Papa's shoulder. Jason and I watched Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer with him last night and he did very well. I thought he may be afraid of Santa Claus, but he wasn't. He was not even afraid of the snowman. He kept talking about the snowman and would ask "where snowman" when he was not on the TV. I'm not sure what it was about Frosty, but he did not like him. I am going to attempt to take him to see Santa tomorrow. I'm not sure if he will sit on his lap, but we will try. Here are a couple pictures of Jackson watching Frosty.....


1 comment:

Kristy Huffstetler said...

Yeah, I don't think Santa went over to well either! heehhe