Time sure flies! I can't believe we have been blessed for two weeks now with our sweet Savannah. She really is a great baby! She only wakes about twice a night. Occasionally she will wake more than that. She still sleeps a lot, but we are seeing her awake more and more. Jackson is doing very well with her. I love it when I hear him talking to her. I look over at him and he is just leaned over her being really sweet. I have tried to get pictures of it, but he always stops when he knows I see him. He gives her lots of love! He has been very clingy since her arrival. I plan to spend some time with him tomorrow, while Savannah stays with her grandparents for a couple hours. Here is a very cute picture I wanted to share with you of my beautiful baby girl.
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
3 comments:
What a great picture! She is adorable. She looks just like a baby doll. I know she just lights up your day.
Oh my gosh. She does not even look real! That's adorable!
She is just precious!!
Post a Comment