Saturday, December 27, 2008

First Bath

As many of you, we have been very busy. I am going to try to update you and the BLOG of the last couple weeks. Savannah had her first real bath two weeks ago. She enjoyed it much more than her sponge bath. I think she really liked lying in the warm water. It was hard to find a time that Jason and I could give her the bath together, so she did not get a real bath as soon as her cord fell off. Jackson loves to watch her get her baths, BUT not as much as getting his own. :-) If you know Jackson, he is all about taking a bath or a "shower with daddy".

The next two pictures are of Savannah and Jackson getting their first real baths. I was looking back at Jackson's first bath and thought is was funny that they both had the same pose for one of their pictures. Too bad, it's not of the same angle so we can see how much they look alike at this age. I think Savannah favors Jackson so much as a baby.


No comments: