We had a wonderful Christmas with our family. We spent the Sunday before Christmas with The whole Starnes Family for lunch, Christmas Eve with the immediate Starnes family, and Christmas day with my side of the family. We are so blessed to have each other to spend Christmas with. I hope that each of you had a great Christmas with your families and stopped to think about the real reason we celebrate this holiday. We have so much to be thankful for this year. Haley really touched my heart this Christmas. As we were going around telling what we were Thankful for at the Starnes Christmas, she immediately said 'I am thankful for my mom and dad and for my grandma". At her age, it was very touching to hear those words come out of her mouth. Haley, you are a very special niece and I love you so much!
Jackson was so much fun this year. Jason and I were surprised at how much he got into it. He is having so much fun with all his new toys. Savannah is still sleeping a lot, but she was awake a good bit on Christmas day. This time next year, she could be walking and in the middle of it all. It's hard to think about that. Here is a little slide show of our Christmas this year. I hope you enjoy. I will post all the Christmas 2008 pictures on Picasa in the next day or so.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

1 comment:
I love your photo collage. The photos are too cute. I know you had so much fun with Savannah there this year. Give them kisses for me. Jen
Post a Comment