Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cousins

Jackson loves his cousin Haley! Haley spent the day with us the week before Christmas. They play so well together, which is the reason for this BLOG. I wanted to share these pictures with the family and friends. I know Aunt Jennifer and Ga-Ga will appreciate these pictures. They are priceless.

Jackson watches Haley as she colors her picture....
And Haley watches Jackson as he colors his picture....
And they both concentrate as they finish their
pictures. :-) How sweet of them to share t
he seat and table to color together.

Thank you Aunt Jennifer for letting Haley spend the day with us. We look forward to having her again! It will not be long and Kendall will be right there with them and Savannah will soon be to follow. What fun they are all going to have together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures. Thank you for sharing! How cute they are together. I'm glad that they shared something that day without Haley fussing about it :)