Saturday, December 27, 2008

Double Stroller

I was SO excited to get my double stroller in!! I put the wheels on the first day and Jackson's friend Ava was over. I put them both in and pushed them around the living room. I was shocked at how smooth it rode. Jackson LOVES the stroller. I left it out for a couple days and found Jackson in it several times. He even gets in it folded up. He loves to put his bear in with him. The real test was the day I had Haley. I took Haley, Jackson, and Savannah for a walk. It was so much fun. I had Savannah in the baby bjorn and Haley and Jackson in the stroller. I was able to push it one handed. That's how easy it was. Haley is almost 4 and Jackson will soon be 2. I love my new stroller. It was money well spent. I can't wait to go on walks in the park or at the zoo with Jackson and Savannah and of course our first shopping trip.


The "Real" test! Jackson and Haley take the
first ride in the double stroller.

No comments: