Sunday, December 7, 2008

Congratulations!

There are two congratulations in order for November babies!! November is a very special month of birthdays.

Congratulations to Jennifer and Travis on the birth of their little toddler :-), Tyler Kenneth Jackson. Ty was born on November 7. He shares a birthday with my brother. What a special day! Ty weighed in at 10lbs 1oz and was 22 1/4 inches long. Jennifer and Travis, you are going to be wonderful patents! Ty is so adorable!!

Congratulations to Andrea and Steve on the birth of their little girl, Kate Elizabeth Larson. Kate Elizabeth was born November 26, just two days after Savannah. They are going to be great friends!!! Kate weighed 8lbs 3oz and was 19.5 in long. Andrea and Steve were very shocked to hear "It's a Girl!". They were convinced they were having a boy and so was the rest of the world. They are both very excited and Drew is the proud big brother. He is going to be a great big brother. Drew and Jackson are great buddies! Andrea, it has been wonderful having a friend like you to go through this exciting stage of life with. Now, we have a beautiful daughters to share the next stage with.

I owe a few people Happy Birthdays!! I'm sorry I am late with this, but I got behind on posting in the month of November. As I said, November is a very special month for birthdays!

Happy Birthday to:

Uncle Rick-November 7
Aunt Erika - November 15
Frankie - November 15
Wade - November 21
Roslyn - November 25
Mark - November 26

We hope each of you had a wonderful birthday!! Happy Birthday to Mandy who just celebrated her 31st birthday on December 5th!!

No comments: