Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cute Stories

A few cute stories I wanted to post of Jackson so I don't forget in years to come.

You know you take your child's picture too much when...... Jackson and I were in the playroom two weeks ago playing when he got on his zebra and said "cheese mommy" and pointed to the kitchen. Of course I said, "what you want me to take your picture" and he got very excited and shook his head yes. I can't help it he's so cute and irresistible. :-)


Next story...We were on our way to my parents house when we passed the San Jose we often go to. Jackson noticed it and said "OH Chip!". Yes, that's right! he knows what he gets when we go eat Mexican. you know you eat too much Mexican when..... :-)

Sweet Story....Mom and I went shopping this past week and Savannah was getting fussy in the car because she was ready to eat. Jackson asked her "what's wrong...cup...mommy cup". It was so sweet. He knew she was hungry and wanted to get her a cup. He is already looking out for his baby sister.

No comments: