Monday, February 22, 2010

First Soccer Game

We had Jackson's first soccer game yesterday! They WON!! However, I don't think Jackson had any part in helping them win the first game. It was definitely entertainment for us, though! :-) His birthday party was the day before and he had NO nap. He was running on no energy at all, but usually being outside gives him some magic energy. I guess that magic energy doesn't appear on the soccer field. Jackson was in a daze most of the game, following his shadow, or telling us he was hungry. We are hoping for better games in the future! :-)


Our Little Soccer boy!


Thank you Nannie, Papa, and Aunt Ashley for coming to support the J-man in his first soccer game!

Practicing before the game starts!

Getting ready to start the game! Notice how tired Jackson looks! Poor Little guy! Guess I should have found a way to squeeze that nap in. I will update on the last game of the season as to how GOOD Jackson has gotten, because I know he will! :-)

No comments: