Jackson and I have gone three years in a row to see Disney Live! Each year gets better and better because of how much Jackson really enjoys it. I am really looking forward to taking Savannah next year and having them both with me!! It's amazing how much different a boy and girl are, or maybe it's just Savannah is so much more curious. Jackson, at a year old, sat on my lap and watched the show with no problem. There is no way I would be able to get Savannah to sit for 5 minutes. She is just so busy. While I look forward to next year when I can take them both, I also love that I can do these things with Jackson and have one on one time with him. Savannah and I have Wednesday and Thursday while Jackson is on preschool, but very seldom do I get that one on one time with him!
This year was super exciting for Jackson because Toy Story was there, too! Toy Story is one of his favorite movies. He could not wait to see Buzz and Woody come out on stage. His reaction was priceless when they did appear!
"Look Mommy, It's buzz and woody!"
Jackson and his friend, Logan! This is the second year Jackson and Logan have gone to see Disney together. Looks like we are making a tradition! As you can see, Jackson loved the show! He was mesmerized the whole time! He loved dancing at the end, too! Although, he kept telling me he wanted to do the hot dog dance. So cute! .jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment