I took Jackson and Savannah both in today for Jackson's 3 year old and Savannah's 15 month check up. I was a little nervous about taking them both in together, but it went very well.
We did Savannah's check up first. We are still fighting her eczema in the diaper area. She had another break out the week before her appointment, so her pediatrician saw it in a full blown break out. At it's worst, it looks so painful and itchy. As soon as her diaper comes off, she begins too scratch and dig. It amazes me that she doesn't try to get her diaper off when it's on, but she really doesn't seemed to be bother when it's on. Her pediatrician actually recommended cloth diapers again, until she asked how many times a day Savannah has a bowel movement. Most days Savannah goes 3 times, so she said the cloth diapers would not do me any good. I usually alternate a lotion and butt cream between changings and this helps to clear her up. We left her diaper off while doing Jackson's check up and as she was climbing on the stool, she decided to go tee tee on the floor. The pediatrician covered it up with a towel for the nurse to come in and clean it up. I turn around and Savannah has the towel with pee on it. Yuck! That girl is just into EVERYTHING!!! She keeps me busy for sure!
Savannah is definitely following the 15 month development. She is VERY curious and already wants to be the boss. I used to laugh at a friend of mine who would call and say that she and her 2 year were fighting. I now get it!
It made me sad as this visit was the first visit she stood on the the big girl scale. It really made me realize just how big she is getting. She's not a baby anymore...she's a TODDLER! :-(
Savannah's 15 month Stats are:
Height: 28 1/2 - 10th percentile
Weight: 19 lbs - 5th percentile
Head Circumference: 18 1/2 - 75th percentile
I'm not sure what it is about my kids, but to be so small, they sure do have big heads. However, I don't know how she is in the 75th percentile, because she certainly doesn't look like she has a big head. I'm so glad my kids have a big brain! :-) They are just so smart!
Two shots later, we have a very healthy little girl! Way to be a big girl, Savannah!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment