This is the first Valentine's Day that Jackson and I made Valentine's. We had the best time doing this together. Savannah was still napping so it was really easy to focus on the alone time I had with Jackson. Jackson's preschool party was on the Thursday before Valentine's Day, so we prepared his Valentine's after nap on Wednesday. We bought hot wheels for all the little boys and chapstick for the little girls.Of course, Jackson wanted to play with all of the hot wheels. He was so cute picking a car for each of his little friends. I tried to get Jackson to help me sign his name, but I only had luck with one and that one when to his "buddy" and cousin Haley, who he spent Valentine's weekend with.
Notice the dinosaur cards that he picked out all by himself! He was so proud!
Stuffing the bags with goodies...So much fun!
Jason and I took a trip to the Bahamas over valentine's weekend. We left the day of his party, but grandma took him for us. She has pictures, so I will post them when I get them. Thank you Grandma! Since we were missing Valentine's Day with the kids, we gave the kids their Valentine's before we left. Jackson got a John Deere dump truck and tractor. Savannah got a microphone and a bracelet. The kids spent Valentines with Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Kevin, Haley and Kendall AND Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Kevin survived it! :-) Jackson and Savannah had a great weekend with Aunt Jennifer and their cousins. Aunt Jennifer had a very special Valentines for the kids as well. Jackson got new pajamas with the movie Cars on them, which he loves, and Savannah got a Valentine book that we read everyday. A big THANK YOU to Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Kevin, Grandma and Papa for all there help!! We love you all so much!Mommy and Daddy's Valentines!
Opening their Valentines with Daddy. Savannah loved it when Daddy sung opera. Ha! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment