Dear Sweet Savannah,
I can't believe another month has gone by and I am writing yet another monthly post. Time sure does fly when your having fun! You are truly a joy to have in our family! What a bundke of joy!! We are so blessed to have you! It's so hard for me to believe that you are already 15 months! You are such a ham!
I can't believe another month has gone by and I am writing yet another monthly post. Time sure does fly when your having fun! You are truly a joy to have in our family! What a bundke of joy!! We are so blessed to have you! It's so hard for me to believe that you are already 15 months! You are such a ham!
You are still a Mommy's girl, although the joy in your face when you see your daddy makes me smile! You like to tease your daddy and reach out for him until he gets you, and then you are reaching right back for mommy! Daddy is still convinced you will become a Daddy's girl. I think he is probably right, so I will cherish my moments for now! You absolutely love your brother! You have to be doing whatever he is doing and be wherever he is! I am still praying for this bond to last forever. There is nothing that makes me happier than to hear and see the two of you playing together. I just love it!
You are such a sweet little girl! You love to give hugs, but only for a second and then you want to be down and running around. You love for Mommy to get in the floor with you to play. No matter where you are, you will run across the room and tackle me or climb on me. It is so cute! You have started this really sweet snuggle after your naps. Since you have been walking, you have wanted nothing to do with sitting on my lap for any length of time. However, the past couple weeks, you have starting sitting on my lap for a good 15 minutes when you get up from nap. I have to say that I am cherishing that moment with all I have! I know it will not last much longer.
Your favorite game to play is ring around the rosie, which you are playing BY YOURSELF in the picture below! You are too funny! You are sure to get my attention so that I sing it even if you do decide to play by yourself! .jpg)
You finally have another tooth! That makes 7 teeth! You appear to have lots more coming in, to include your molars. Your poor little gums are so swollen! The saying EVERYTHING goes into a baby's mouth still proves to be true with you. You literally teeth on EVERYTHING!!
Happy 15 months sweet girl! We love you so much!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment