Thursday, February 4, 2010

First Soccer Practice

I am so excited that Jackson will be playing his first organized sport! I have been looking forward to this day ever since I knew he could play soccer at 3! Jackson has been just as excited as me. We got his soccer cleats the day before practice and he was so cute running around the house kicking his ball. His first soccer practice was Thursday and he could not wait to go. He got up from his nap asking if it was time for him to go to the soccer field. He talked about it non-stop all day Thursday and could not get in the car fast enough when it was finally time to go.



Jackson before soccer practice. He could not wait to play soccer! We pulled up and he said "Mommy, I so excited to play soccer!" He looks like a pro! :-)

Lined up to get their jersey before practice Let's go #5!

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I have to say he did very well. Jackson's name was called out many times by his coach, but at least this meant he was keeping up and not playing in the grass. I was very proud of him! He absolutely loved it!! After discussing it with the team, they will be called the Green Dragons! :-)


My little soccer man!

The coach is very good with the kids and the kids love him. I am so excited about watching Jackson and seeing how much he will improve from the first practice to the last game of the season. I am officially a "soccer mom"! :-) His first game is scheduled for February 14th! I am so sad that we are going to miss it. Jason and I are going on a mini vacation, but I look forward to the next game the following week!!
Ready to play SOCCER!!


Dribbling the ball down the field....They were so cute!! Learning how to throw the ball in...


Sitting on their balls for a little soccer meeting! I love it!!

Let's Go Green Dragons!!

No comments: