Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Jackson!

I can' believe my sweet little Jackson is already 3 years old! Wow! It's so hard to believe! It seems like yesterday when he surprised us four weeks early with his big arrival into this world! I remember holding him for the first time and thinking he was finally in my arms! What a blessing you have been in Mommy and Daddy's life! We could not imagine what it would be like without you. You have brought so much joy to us. We love you so much!

Jackson was so funny when he realized it was his birthday. He said "Mommy, it's today" and he just knew for sure he was going to a party all day. I think he was actually confused when we did not go to a party.

We celebrated Jackson's birthday with dinner at Carraba's as a family! It was a very challenging dinner with both Jackson and Savannah. With Mommy and Daddy being gone for a few days on vacation, I'm not sure either of them knew how to act on our first day back. They were out of control! They definitely gave Mommy and Daddy a nice welcome back! :-) Jackson could not wait to get his birthday dessert. When he saw the staff coming with his ice cream sundae and singing, he got so excited that he choked up and scared Mommy, when I actually realized what was happening. After he got past that, he started smiling really big and giggling.
As you can see, Daddy didn't realize what was happening either, because he got a shot of Jackson getting chocked up and of course I am still smiling at how excited he got seeing them walk up.

Now, the smile and giggles are back! He was so excited!

After dinner, we came back home and gave Jackson one of his birthday presents. We had Jackson turn around with his eyes closed until Daddy brought it out. He was super excited when he saw it...

Being such a big boy closing his eyes waiting for his surprise....

And just look at his reactions...


Ooh...

The Plasma Car..He's like a pro on it, as long as his tongue is sticking out. :-) Of course, Savannah had to ride and Jackson really thought he was a big boy. I love seeing them play together!

Happy Birthday sweet boy! You are such a loving boy! You are always telling us "I love you so much!". You have become such a polite little boy and it makes me so proud to hear you say "Thank you very much" without me having to prompt you. You have been challenging us a lot over the past couple months as you test us everyday, but you do get better each day with listening to us. You are such a smart little boy and you do not forget anything! We are so proud to be your parents! We love you so much Jackson!

No comments: