Savannah had her 18 month check up yesterday. She only had to get the Hepatitis A shot. As always, she was not very happy, but she got over it very quickly. Savannah's left ear still hasn't cleared up. Instead of putting her on another antibiotic right away, we are going to try and use numbing drops and tylenol until her ENT appointment. We are scheduled to see the ENT on the 18th, so hopefully we will get some answers then.
I hope that we can start potty training Savannah soon. I wasn't expecting this so soon, but she has been telling me when she has pooped. This week, she started telling me when before she poops. She looks at me and says "poo, poo" and then she goes. She did this while we were at her appointment, and Dr. O'leary says that is a sign that she is getting ready. I truly I hope this is the case. I would LOVE to have both of mine out of diapers at the same time! What? A girl can dream, can't she! :-)
Savannah's 18 month statistics are below:
Weight - 20lbs 2oz (5th percentile)
Length - 29 3/4 (10th percentile)
Head Circumference - 18 3/4 (75th percentile)
I like to compare to see where Jackson was and where Savannah is at each checkup. This month doesn't seem to be accurate with Jackson, so I'm not sure I can really compare them this month.
Jackson's statistics were:
Weight - 22lbs 13 ozs (10th percentile) - This was when Jackson had his cast on, so I'm sure this is a little off.
Length - 31 1/4 ( 25th percentile) She told me that this measurement may be off. I feel sure it was because he measured at 31 1/2 at 15 months and I certainly don't think he was shrinking. He supposedly went from 60th to 25th percentile in 3 months.
Head - 19 1/2 (90th percentile)
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment