Sunday, May 9, 2010

Double Birthday Party for my precious neices!

These little princess' are growing up way to fast! Haley Marie turned 5 and Kendall Jane turns 2! I still can't believe it! I remember when both of these sweet little girls came into this world! What great memories we have made with them both these past 5 years! I am so blessed to have these precious girls in my life!

Happy Birthday Sweet Girls!! We love you!
The girls had their party at Monkey Joes! Jackson was just thrilled to be going there and especially having his cousins there, too! He loves Monkey Joes and he loves his cousins! Although, Savannah may not be able to say she wants to go there yet, we all know by watching her that she loves it just as much! All the kids had a blast!



Jackson loves going to the top and jumping off before he slides down. He is all boy, for sure! Cousins! They are so precious! Kendall Jane enjoyed her cupcake, and Savannah enjoyed hers, and


Jackson enjoyed his!! :-) I think he stuffed the whole cupcake in his mouth! He was ready to go bounce some more, but wasn't giving his cupcake up. Savannah and Haley bouncing together!
Sweet Kendall Jane having a blast at her birthday party!
I just love her little bum in this outfit! :-)

No comments: