Jackson had Muffins for Mom Wednesday at preschool in honor of Mother's Day! It was a wonderful little program the 2's put on for us. Both "2 year old" classes came in a room where all the moms were waiting to see our precious children. They sang "Bringing Home my baby Bumblebee", "Wheels on the Bus" and "Happy Mother's Day to you"! OMG!! It was so cute watching them sing and doing the little hand motions! Jackson was more into the hand motions, than the singing, but it was still super cute!
Invite to Muffins for Mom
Waiting on the other class to come in so they could sing to their mommies!
.jpg)
I love him sitting criss cross apple sauce while he's waiting on the other class! He looks like he's a good listener, doesn't he?! :-)
Waiting on the other class to come in so they could sing to their mommies!.jpg)
I love him sitting criss cross apple sauce while he's waiting on the other class! He looks like he's a good listener, doesn't he?! :-)
Oh, how I love this little boy so much! I could not imagine my life without him! This was such a special time for us! I love getting to spend some one on one time with him!
I love my hugs!! Such a sweet boy!
This was my Mother's Day gift from Jackson! What a reminder of how quickly he is growing! His teachers also made a special slide show of the kids so far this school year. Of course, I am a sucker and the tears came! His teachers are wonderful! They will surely be missed!
Jackson, you are such a special little boy! Thank you for making Mothers Day extra special by reminding me how blessed I am! You and your sister are truly the apples of my eyes! I could not imagine what life would be like without either of you. I am forever thankful for becoming a Mommy and to two of the sweetest, most precious little boy and girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment