Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my (2nd) mom, my sisters, and all my wonderful mommy friends! I love you all! I am so blessed to have so many great mom's in my life! I love being able to call each of you and get advice or just talk about our lives with children! I am so blessed to be a Mommy to my wonderful children! Being a Mommy is by far the hardest job I have every had, but definitely the most rewarding! I would not change it for the world! I had a wonderful Mother's day! I love being able to spend time with my family and that is just how my Mother's Day was spent and of course with my two precious children!
This and....
this are the best Mother's Day gifts EVER!!
Grandma, we love you very much! Thank you for not only being a great grandma to our kids, but also a second mom to me! I'm not sure how you made it through life with three boys, but it is inspiration to me! :-) You are very special and we are very thankful for you!
Uncle Kevin took the kids for a ride on Papa's new golf cart and here they are patiently waiting!
.jpg)
Nanny(Mom), Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do for us! I have been touched by so many mothers in my life since I have become a mother, but none have touched me as greatly as you have! I am so thankful that the Lord chose you to be my Mom! Thank you for raising me and teaching me what it means to be not just a mother, but a mom. I love you with all my heart!
.jpg)
This is how we spend alot of nights before they go to bed! I love my cuddle time with them! Happy Mother's Day Mommy's!.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment