Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

We had such a fun Memorial Day weekend with Jason being off Friday and Monday! We did not let the rain stop our fun. We had planned on being on the Lake most of the weekend, but the rain did not allow that. We took the kids to Frankie's Fun park on Friday morning and we will definitely be doing that again soon! Jackson had a blast and Savannah was such a good sport. She was not quite tall enough to do any of the activities, but she still enjoyed herself. We spent time with friends on Saturday and Sunday, and Monday we took the kids to the movies to see Shrek. I had no idea it was opening weekend! I just thought Jason had a great idea. :-) I'm not very good with keeping up with movies and when they come out. Savannah did great at her first movie with LOTS of twizzlers and a ICEE! I was not about to take my camera out with a FULL movie theater, so I have no picture of her at her first movie. :-(

B-A-L-L!!!! Daddy showing Jackson how to play putt putt! Excited to do it all by himself! He loved it! Mommy, please let me out of this stroller!!! PLEASE!! Just what she wanted! She loves an ICEE! Can you tell that he LOVED his go cart ride??
We got to go down 3 times and he still wanted to do it again! I usually love to ride the slides with Jackson, but I have to say this one is pretty rough on the bottom! Notice how big those gaps are!!

Best Friends! I love these kids! Our last cookout before we say good bye to the Larsons! Sniff, Sniff!! The night is not complete without popcorn and... a movie!!! Fun Times!! We hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: