Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last Day of preschool!

All I can say about this is WOW! It really seems like yesterday I posting his first day of preschool. I was a basket case on his first day and again on his last day. I can't believe he is growing up so fast. My baby has now completed his first year of preschool!!! The first two weeks of school were very hard for both Jackson and I. However, Jackson ended up loving school, his teachers, and his friends! It's sad that only one of his friends will be in his class next year, but with Jackson's personality, I know he will make new ones.


Jackson on his first day of preschool! 9/2/09

With Mrs. Liz on his last day of preschool! 5/26/10

It was a very emotional time for lots of the moms! We absolutely adored their teachers! Mrs. Liz and Mrs. Tara were great! Not only is it sad that my little man is growing up so fast, but we were saying goodbye to a great teacher! Mrs. Tara was with her daughter this morning, so we were not able to say goodbye to her, but she will be greatly missed as well.


Jackson checking out his bucket of fun summer stuff from his teachers! Sniff, Sniff! Saying goodbye to Mrs. Liz. We will miss you Mrs. Liz!! Here's a picture of some of the kids saying goodbye to Savannah. They adored her! :-)



Liz and Tara gave us a scrapbook of the year and I didn't look at it until after naptime today. I bawled like a baby looking through it. They took pictures throughout the year of things that we were not apart of. I will forever cherish that book!!! I would like to share the book with all of our family and friends as well, so here it is...


"It was a Tail Waggin' Good Year" Jackson's 2 year old Preschool class Hand print and Weight on the first and last day of school(not sure why this one keeps uploading this way).
Fun at school! The little boy in the bottom picture on the tricycle, Parker, was his best buddy at school. Mrs. Liz said that they were always together. Pumpkin Patch Farm Day and PJ and Bear Day! Happy Easter! I LOVE the picture of Jackson with the rabbit! Donuts for Dad and Muffins for Mom Happy Birthday Jackson! Two year old Preschool 2009 - 2010

No comments: