Savannah had her last day of My Gym today. I was very sad to have to stop her classes, but it's impossible to take her when Jackson is with us. I'm hoping to take her to some classes while Jackson is in a couple camps over the summer, but I'm not sure if I can work that out. If not, we will definitely start back in the fall. Savannah absolutely LOVES my Gym. The fact that she can climb on any and everything is probably her favorite part. The girl loves to climb and that's the only place she can get away with it. :-)
Peek a Boo Mommy!
She looks like a big girl!
Loves, Loves, Loves the ball pit!
No matter what she's on, when she sees Mr. Jared bring out the dolphin swing, she takes off running! He absolute favorite pastime is swinging!
No comments:
Post a Comment