I can't believe today is Savannah's 18 month birthday! Wow how time does fly!! Happy half birthday my sweet Savannah Jane!
Savannah continues to be a sweet little girl, but she is feisty! I guess if one of my children are going to be feisty, I want it to be her. She will need that to keep all those bad boys away! :-) Savannah is saying more and more words everyday. She loves to make animal sounds! It is the cutest sounds I have ever heard, too! Savannah is very independent and wants to do everything all by herself, EVEN if it does make a BIG mess.....
One of the newest things that sticks out in my mind for this month is Savannah signing "more". I really need to get it on video because I love it when she does this. She will sign more and say "moe" at the same time. I seriously think this has become my new favorite of hers. Too darn cute!! Too Cute in her apron!
Another funny thing that she does is run to the refrigerator when she wants her cup. I wish she was saying milk or cup, but she is whining and pointing. We are working her saying cup, please! Hopefully, this will take the place of the whining really soon! She also runs to the pantry saying "nack" when she wants a snack. For some reason, there is no whining for the snacks. She will ask for them. The girl loves her food!!Loves drinking out of a big girl cup!
.jpg)
From the time Savannah started walking, she has pretty much been running! I think back to how many falls she had when she first started walking! It's so funny, because almost all of them were due to her going to fast. She could not wait to walk and keep up with her brother. I suppose she figured out very quickly if she was going to keep up with him, she had to first learn how to run. It doesn't matter where she goes, she is RUN NIN(as Forest Gump would Say)!
You would think Jackson would be the one pulling her around! :-)
We have spent lots of time are the pediatrician's office this month. Savannah started with a ear infection one week and the next week she had a double ear infection. We could not get the double ear infection cleared up on oral antibiotic. I had to go in every other day 3 different times for shots of Rocephin, which finally cleared it up. However, in just a week her left ear was infected again. She was having some pretty bad nights, so after 5 days on the antibiotic, I took her back to the doctor and the infection showed no improvement. We are scheduled for the ENT in a couple weeks to see if we need to get tubes. I really prefer not to get tubes this time of year with all the water we will be around, but my poor baby needs to get some relief. This has not been a fun month for her! Hopefully, she will get some relief soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment