Jackson is growing up way too fast! We celebrated his 3rd birthday a little over three months ago and it feels like I was in the hospital yesterday meeting him for the first time. Where does the time go? I wanted to make a list of my favorite sayings, so that when he is 18, I will remember these to share with him. These are things that I want to always keep dear to my heart!
"I wuv you, too" - The sweetest four words ever!
"You gonna stay with me, Mommy? You not leaving me?" - When you know Aunt Ashley is coming over, rather to just visit or stay with you, you always say this.
"I'm so proud of you" - You know when you have done something to make me proud and you like to give me a giant hug and say this phrase.
"Mommy, it's all gone? We need to go to the grocery store and get more"
"Mommy, it's broke. I need to get the screwdriver and fix it"
"Mommy, it doesn't work. I'll get the batteries"
"Where we going today" or "What we doing today?"- Every morning when you wake up and after every nap, you ask me this question!
"Give me a whistle" - Daddy and I are still not sure where this came from. When we do our nightly routine, before we leave the room, you like to say "give me a high five and a whistle". We have no idea where the "whistle came from, but for you it's where we knock our fist together. Regardless where it came from, we think it's the cutest thing!
"Daddy, I want to play A-Boo!" - This is usually the first thing you say to Daddy when he comes home from work. Who needs to eat dinner, right? This is a game Jason and Jackson play on the bed every day when Jason gets home from work.
"Mommy, it's 7 o'clock. See!" - This came from mommy telling you that we do not get up before 7. If you don't want to stay asleep, you can cuddle with Mommy or lay in your bed.
"I think it's 6 o'clock." - I have no idea where this one came from, but you think it is 6:00 all the time! It's so cute!
"Mommy, get Vanna" - If Savannah is bothering you or crying, you always ask us to get her.
There are lots more, these are just the ones that come to mind at the moment.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Ashley you no stay with me....you go to work....
Mommy said we can go outstide.
And then we take a bath and eat popcorn then take a nap.
Post a Comment