Thursday, May 3, 2012

Can you say Dinosaur?

If you are looking for a entertaining and educational book to read to your kids, this may be your next book! "Oh say can you say Di-no-saur?" has become one of my kids favorite books. Jackson got this book in his Easter basket and we have read it over and over again!


I have to admit I have really enjoyed it, too! Jackson and Savannah are having fun learning how to say the dinosaur names and this book makes it SUPER easy for me to be able to pronounce them. :-) Their favorite dinosaur to say is on the very last page, but you will have to read it for yourself to see what that dinosaur is. I don't want to spoil it for you! :-) The giggles at the end of this book make it that much more fun! You can purchase this book here! 

No comments: