It's been such an exciting week leading up to Savannah's dance recital. We had rehearsal on Wednesday and
I could not be more proud of our little ballerina! She was so excited for us to see her dance and I was beyond excited for everyone to see her today for the recital.
Savannah and all her little friend ballerinas rehearsing for the recital. Love this!
I don't have a copy of the show on Saturday, so I'm going to share with you her dances from the rehearsal on Wednesday. They tapped to "It's a small world". This one was by far Savannah's favorite dance. I have to say, she did a great job, but I think she did even better at the recital today. I am so proud!!!
The ballet dance was to "I hope you dance". I don't think I could have picked a better song for this. Super cute!!! Savannah did better on this song at the rehearsal. Why? Well, lets just say Savannah had to go potty during this song at the recital and she was a little squirm worm during this whole dance.
The day of the recital was a hard one. As I was walking out the door, I got a call that the doctors did not think my grandmother was going to make it through the day. As you can imagine, it was a very hard decision to make. I did not want to miss my daughters first recital, but I did not want to miss telling my Granny goodbye and that I loved her, either. I'm glad to say I made the right decision. My Granny is still fighting this Pneumonia. We are praying that she can fight it and get better, but we are having to take it one day at a time. Please keep her in your prayers!
On the way to her recital!
She was so excited!!! I love my little ballerina!
After the recital, Jackson had flowers for Lily and a Ballerina Bunny for Savannah. He was so excited to tell them "Great Job! "
Such a sweet brother! Love my babies!
Sweet girls!
Savannah was happy to see Mr. Frankie. I think she thanked him 50 times for her flowers!
We are so proud!!
Thank you to all who came to see our little princess!! We love you all!!


No comments:
Post a Comment