I'm still not believing today is Jackson's last day of preschool EVER!!! What a great 3 years he has had! We have been blessed with such a wonderful preschool!!!
First Day of Two's
Last Day of Two's with Mrs. Liz! Mrs. Tara is missing because she had something with her daughter the same day! Oh, how we loved Mrs. Liz and Mrs. Tara!
First Day of Three's!
Last Day of Three's with Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Barnett! We were very thankful to have Mrs. Kim there. She was wonderful! Even though, she was not his teacher his last year there, you could still see how much she loved him every time she saw him. We will forever remember Mrs. Kim!
This is a very bittersweet time. He has had such wonderful teachers and this year was the BEST yet. This is going to be a BIG adjustment for both, me and Jackson. Jackson and I, both have made such great Friends over these past three years, and not seeing them on a daily basis will be hard. I loved walking Jackson in or dropping him off knowing everyone there knew him by name. Next year, he will become just another face in the crowd as he moves on to Kindergarten in a public school.
First Day of Four's
4 year Old graduation with Mrs. Lambrecht
Last day with Mrs. Whittle! Oh, how we will miss these two. They were exceptional teachers!!!
Most of all, I am sad these two will not be together in the years to come! They have been best pals and I know Jackson will miss having Abram in his class! Nothing like seeing the friendships form at this young age! They did not want to tell each other "bye" and the tears started flowing for this Mommy!
Jackson is so excited about starting big school. I know he is ready and will love it, but I'm just not quite ready to let him go yet. Jackson has asked me a million times when it starts, and all I can think is all too soon! Watching Jackson experience his "firsts" over the past five years has been such a blessing. As I was reading "Let me hold you Longer" to him this past week, I realized that I am experiencing so many "lasts" now. Tears fill my eyes as I think about about the "lasts" we have already experienced. It's so easy to capture all the "firsts", but we often let things just happen before we realize 'that" was a "last". Preschool is Jackson's first major "last" and I can't stand it!
"Long ago you came to me,
a miracle of firsts:
First Smiles and teeth and baby steps,
a sunbeam on the burst.
But one day you will move away
and leave to me your past,
And I will be left thinking of
a lifetime of your lasts"
Oh, sweet Jackson, please slow down just a little. I love, love, love the age you are now, but before I know it you will be 10. You are such a precious boy and I am so proud to call you my son. You have made me a proud Mommy!
We celebrated the end of preschool with friends at the pool party! We are so proud of our preschool graduates! :-)
The Cake!
Pool Fun!
The Preschool Class of 2012! Get ready Kindergarten....Here we come!!!
Jackson's teachers also sent home a video for the parents to see of things the kids throughout the year. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!



No comments:
Post a Comment