Muffins for Mom is by far my favorite that the preschool always puts on. Now, with that being said I have not seen the end of the year program for the 4's and I hear it's pretty awesome! The preschool surely knows how to make a Mom feel special. I can not say enough about how much I love their preschool. I am really sad that Savannah will not spend all three years there. She will be there for 3's, but will be moving to another preschool for 4's since we will be moving in the Spring of next year.
The 2's classes put on a program for the Mommy's each year for Mother's day. They do a great job putting this together.
There's my princess!
And, she spotted me and welcomed me with a big "Hi Mom!"
Oh, how I love this girl! She gave me the best Mother's Day gift I could ask for. A charm with a butterfly on it, made with her fingerprint. Absolutely, precious!!!
Close up of my charm! Isn't it the cutest?!
Here are some of the songs they performed for us today. For fun, I pulled Jackson's doing these same songs 2 years ago! Man, how time flies!
Savannah singing "Bringing Home my Baby Bumblebee"
Jackson Singing that same song 2 years earlier....
The Wheels on the bus
Two Years Earlier
My Best Friend is Jesus
Happy Mothers Day to you!
Two Years Earlier...
No comments:
Post a Comment