Savannah had dance recital pictures today. We had a great time getting Savannah and Lily ready for their pictures. I am so excited about seeing their recital.
I can't believe it's in two weekends!!
My little princess loves getting pampered!!! I'm starting her early! Although, there was no teaching this one how to be a princess. She was just born that way! :-) I love my little prissy girl! Here are a few pictures of her getting her hair done:
The girls checking themselves out! I'm pretty sure they approved!
Love Savannah's face in this one!
Pretty Girls!
The girls took pictures in a room other than where they were practicing, so we got to see them all walk by in the costumes!! Hi Savannah!
Savannah is leading the pack, while Lily brings in the caboose!
Jackson never complains about going to dance every Tuesday. I wonder why.....
No comments:
Post a Comment